20110723

Gym Owners Lose Money Without A Professional Gym Appraisal

If you buy a Fitness Center and the current gym owner valued the used fitness equipment at $125,000.   And you find out later the fair market value was actually $68,000, you lose $57,000.

When you are refinancing your Health Club business at the bank they want to use your current gym equipment as collateral.   If the bank says your gym equipment is worth $125,000 and it’s really worth $250,000 then you wont get as much of a loan as you need.      

When buying Health Club Insurance you need to know the current value of what you own to purchase the correct amount of insurance coverage.

When you are buying brand new gym equipment an your sales rep tells you your trade-in equipment is only worth $20,000.  And an accurate gym appraisal confirms it is really worth $60,000.   What is that worth to you?

Gym Appraiser will complete an accurate current market value appraisal to make sure your gym business does not lose money.

gym appraisal click here
    

8 comments:

  1. Article is giving really productive information to everyone. Well done.

    Buy online ellipticals in India
    buy adjustable gym bench

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a good point here!I totally agree with what you have said!!Thanks for sharing your views...hope more people will read this article!!! money converter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Home Gym Equipment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. Online dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for every other informative site. The place else just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. Gym equipment Ontario

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, cool post. I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real hard work to make a great article... but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. sugar supplements

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. bootcamp naples fl

    ReplyDelete