20110730

How To Sell Your Health Club Business.

As a professional Gym equipment appraiser for 11 years I also have experience with brokers who value and sell the complete fitness business. 

The 3 parts of a Health Club business that buyers review closely are.

1) Monthly EFT

The amount of automatic ‘bank account transfer’ revenue that is generated monthly and over the last 24 months.
      
   2) The fitness equipment asset appraisal

   The professional gym appraisal plays an important factor in the value of the Gym business.  The current market value is added right on to the price of the business sale.


  
    When the buyer is comfortable with the accuracy of the Gym equipment appraisal then the negotiating factors are the MULTIPLE of the ETF and other revenues.  I have heard of 10 times multiple earnings and I have heard of 1 times the yearly revenue multiple plus the fitness equipment current market value.   Depending on how bad the seller wants to sell or the buyer wants to buy, the selling price can fall in between these 2 values. This is my opinion only and is freely given to you as a gift of knowledge.  I do not broker or value the complete Gym business.  I only charge a fee for completion of a professional fitness equipment appraisal that can be trusted.

                           Get Gym Appraisal Pricing click here

gget a gym fitness equipment appraisal click here

6 comments:

  1. Here is the investors contact Email details,_ lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.
    I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..
    Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Home Workout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Online dumbbells

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. sugar supplements

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. bootcamp naples fl

    ReplyDelete