20110724

What Is Needed To Get Your Appraisal Started

As a professional Gym equipment appraiser I do not need to physically enter a Fitness Center to get the information I need.  Flying into your town and spending the day in your Gym doing an appraisal would make the appraisal very expensive.

I do need to see all the fitness equipment, lockers, and sports flooring in a video or photos. (I do not give values for Stereo equipment, Computers and software, alarm systems or office equipment.)

My favorite way is for the Gym owner to do a simple walk through video and post it to YOUTUBE.   Then send me the link to the video.   I can also get the appraisal completed with photographs.

The important information I need to view is color, vintage, brand and model, and cosmetic condition.  When taking a video just go through the Gym like you are giving a tour to a member.   The photos can be group photos as I do not need a picture for every machine.   I just need to see every machine in full that is part of the appraisal.

Then I need a complete inventory list with quantity in an excel spreadsheet format, or a Word document.   This inventory list must be in digital format and not a Scan or PDF.   The reason for this is I use your list to create my appraisal documentation and I don’t type very fast.   If you send me a copy of your original sales invoice then I will refer to it as *See List Attached, and I will not have each item priced.  It will just be the total value.

Payment needs to be sent along with this information.   

Payment by check payable to Steve Paterson  and mail to my appraisal office


Steve Paterson
206 East Indiana ave. suite 204
Coeur D’alene Idaho 83814.  

Email the inventory document, photos or video link to me at  gymappraiser@gmail.com and be sure to include your cell phone so I can call you directly with any questions.

I will start the appraisal after the check has been received.  I request at least 7 business days to complete an appraisal.  A rush request can be added in some cases.

health club appraisal

2 comments:

  1. Some time I wonder whether I will get the information I am looking for. But you have given complete information which I required.

    Buy cosco treadmills in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You For sharing usefull Information. Please keep sharing.

    Gym Fitness Equipment Online Shop Nagpur

    ReplyDelete